SALDtech is looking for a business developer
SALDtech B.V. (Eindhoven, the Netherlands) develops, builds and sells R&D and industrial scale Spatial Atomic Layer Deposition (SALD) equipment. This enables our customers in the energy market to manufacture electrolyzers, fuel cells, batteries and PV products with minimal use of scarce materials. With our products we contribute and speed up the energy transition towards green energy sources.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Business developer. He or she will focus on building the customer base of SALDtech in the energy market. By creating partnerships to jointly develop solutions for the end market the business developer will create sales and turnover.
The responsibilities of the business developer include:
- Investigate the energy markets and identify key market drivers.
- Researching potential customers in those markets and a create a sales funnel
- Identify and organize subsidy arrangements to support sales
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Preparing quotes and proposals for customers
- Negotiation and closing deals with customers
- Preparing marketing materials including web-site
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business or technology.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales or marketing, preferably in technical capital goods or energy related.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex, multi-party projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility and ability to cope with the dynamics of a start-up environment
Are you ready to take up challenges in a dynamic, high-tech and interdisciplinary environment? Do you want to be part of a fast growing team and help to shape the future of our technology in the market? Then please send us your application!
For further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Send your application to:
Huib Heezen: email@example.com